These days it’s not about growing your business alone but it’s about joining hands with other platforms and moving ahead in the business. Yes, if you have an offline or an online business then these days you can showcase your products in the reputed websites like Flipkart, eBay, Amazon, Shopclues, Craftsvilla, Snapdeal etc. The whole process of showcasing and managing your products on various other websites is known as Marketplace Management.
Why showcase your Products in different Marketplaces when you have your own online or offline store?
- Do the buyers even know that your online or offline business exists?
- Does your business alone have the reach to million buyers?
- Popular Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Ebay are already leading online stores and buyers trust these websites completely.
- Marketplaces give you a chance to showcase your products in their online store but under your business name.
- In return, they only charge a certain amount of commission.
- If your business can reach to millions of audiences with the help of Marketplaces then what’s wrong in it?
- Can you do this as an individual business owner?
Why Marketplace Management?
Now raises the question that how Marketing Doze does helps you in the whole process of Marketplace Management. By now it’s understood that how important these days it is to showcase your products through other channels in order to get the maximum sales. At the same time, its also true that each Marketplace has their own individual requirements for accepting your products to be showcased on their online platform and the efficient staff of Marketing Doze takes all of your burden dealing with different marketplaces.
Marketing Doze provides the following Marketplace Management Services:
- Interacting with all the major Marketplaces for including your products on their online platform.
- Providing them with all the required documents about your business.
- Filling their product sheets with the required details about your product and their features.
- Sending back the sheet and waiting for it to get approved.
- Check whether the products are live on the website or not.
- Once the products are lives, carefully checking each and every product.
- Proper stock management on every marketplace, if a product is no longer available them immediately marking it as “Out of stock”
- Handling all the queries about all the Marketplaces.
- Dealing with the executives of different Marketplaces.
- Informing about the order received
We understand that as a full-time business you might not get the time to indulge in this extra activities it requires lots of online work and interacting with different people but at the same time, you also can’t deny the fact that business certainly grows extremely if indulge in these activities. Hence, Marketing Doze has come up with a unique Marketplace Management Services where you can outsource this important work to us and focus on your core business.